The Final Project : Aqua Cafe

Yay ,The last project  ! 
Now I can rest for a month , clear my freaking mind ( By shopping and watching movies hehe)

I kinda dissatisfied with my final project for my first semester.This is due to my time management and my attitude . I think my CGPA will be like shizzz! 

The comments of the lecturers :

1) No practicality to the site ( Climate ) : Yup, I was stupid. I didn't realize that my cafe was made by Glass ( So people inside this cafe will be burned till death). Kuala Lumpur is freaking hot yo !

2) Limited space ( anthropometric error , shizz )

3)No more Perfect shape after this ( Creating perfect sphere is shizzzzing hard )

4) Must acknowledge about the engineering system , even though you're freaking architect !

4) Lack of exploration ( Must have a lot of functioning space )

5) Nice drawing and model making ( I think this is the only comment that I love haha )


Okay, nothing can be proud of , SO take the B- and shizzing away Zain !

No comments:

Post a Comment