Arrived : My New Design Sandal !

               I just want to express how SUPER-Excited I am ! This is my first shoes that I design and I can wear it right now.
               It took almost one month to finish this sandal, hand-made ! So my first credit is for Eiin , the person who in charge in making this sandals. She was working so hard to make my shoes become reality :)
               Okay, it will be a Huge Lie if i say this sandals only inspired by me. Actually my design is inspired from 3 biggest inspiration of all time, Jeffrey Campbell , Tokyo Bopper & Buffalo Platforms .
              For this design I have chosen Black leather as the stripes and Creme Suede as the base of the sandal. I choose 6cm as the height of the sandal to express that how short I am (168cm) .This sandal will be a controversial issue in Malaysia HAHA





Fame or Lame ? 


2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely brilliant and I can truly see the inspirations, but at the same time, the shoe is so unique, to kill for honestly

    ReplyDelete