1. Very First Architecture Project

Fashion is my passion & Architecture is my future. 
Actually I'm an Architecture Student from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) . So guys , I'll show you my final two design projects when i was in Faundation Studies. Please be noted that , i present these projects not to show-off ( for some people might think like that ) but , solely to express my ART. For art-haters , please , go somewhere and find your own interest :)



Trans-Formation : Trilogy of Nature






Space & Emotion : The Tranquility Garden




Constructive Comments are very needed :)



5 comments:

  1. damn jeles :( sgt geram tgk The Tranquility Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha , btw thanks Amelia ! Ala,nak jeles ape nyer, ni project foundation je kot. Aku lagi jeles ko dpt buat movie sndiri !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aq jeles laa sbb xdpt blaja arkitek :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aik. ko mmg nak amik ke sebelum ni?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a'ah mmg nk amik . tp setelah dinasihati oleh mak aq .... aq tukar la bidang

    ReplyDelete